A Cancer Free World

Our class was assigned to come up with a fundraiser idea for TSA, which stands for Technology Student Association, that will benefit the American Cancer Society.  The ideas we came up with are Tree of hope, Throw a Pie for Cancer, and Friday Fun for Cancer.

photo by yongjiet with a CC BY-NC 2.0 license

We came up with three ideas.  We were suppose to decide on one but in the end we decided that they were all good, so we are going to do them all.

3 thoughts on “A Cancer Free World

1. Hey Christina,

That is so cool that you guys came up with three fundraisers. I really like the tree of hope idea. It sounds really creative. I hope that the ideas work out great and that all of you will have fun doing each of them.

Good Luck!

Mary

2. Pingback: Krebs' Class Blogs » Blog Archive » ACS Relay Recess

3. Hi Christina,
    My name is Kaitlyn and I’m a 7th grader from Ohio. I came across your blog from a link my teacher had on her blog. I’ve really enjoyed looking at your blog and I especially enjoyed this post! I think community service is so nice, and I love doing it…It just feels good to be helping other people out! The ideas you guys came up with sound like very creative ideas and I hope they all go well! Have fun!

~Kaitlyn~